Work with MedModus
Senior Healthcare Management Consultant
MedModus™ is a healthcare business intelligence (BI) and performance improvement start-up based in Dublin, Ireland. We provide business intelligence, decision support and e-learning solutions to hospitals and other healthcare organisations. We are passionate about the place of analytics and decision support in improving quality of care. Following a recent €1 million fund raising to support international expansion, we are looking for new members to join the team who are just as passionate about improving healthcare performance.
As a Senior Healthcare Management Consultant at MedModus™ you will work with large healthcare providers, helping them use our solutions and analytics capability to drive sustainable improvement. Your role will involve leading improvement projects and putting in place structured improvement approaches underpinned by our BI and waiting list improvement offerings. You will also play an important role in product development and sales.
You will already have significant knowledge of hospitals and/or other healthcare environments. You will have over 10 years’ experience as a management consultant with healthcare clients or have worked as a senior manager within a hospital or other healthcare organisation.
This role reports to the CEO. It is based in Dublin and will involve some travel within Ireland and to the UK.
Description of Duties
Improvement Project Management
- Lead hospital unscheduled and scheduled care improvement projects underpinned by our solutions
- Prepare analysis relating to service capacity and performance using MedModus solutions
- Facilitate improvement and process mapping workshops with senior managers and clinical staff
- Develop, monitor and ensure delivery of implementation plans
Solution Deployment and Customer Relationship Management
- Support a structured deployment of our BI and waiting list decision support solutions
- Provide training and support to users
- Ensure full utilisation of product features and gather product feedback for development team
- Respond to customer requirements as needed following solutions deployment and ensure effective customer relationship management
- Identify and contribute to further product and content development opportunities
- Complete requirements gathering
- Develop further e-learning content for our Academy offering
- Develop project opportunities and sales leads
- Support sales effort by presenting at sales meetings and product demonstrations
- Complete and present project proposals and tender documents
- 3rd level qualification
- Excellent written and verbal English essential
- Intermediate Microsoft Office user
- Significant healthcare management consulting or healthcare management experience essential
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, comfortable interacting at all organisational levels within a healthcare organisation
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills including all basic skills, use of pivot tables, functions
- Experience of business intelligence software an advantage
- Good report writing skills
- Full clean Irish driving license
- Commensurate with experience.
- Bonus scheme
- Pension and health insurance
MedModus is an equal opportunities employer.